As a counsellor & psychotherapist, I have trained in many different theories and models which have richly informed the way I practice. I am passionate about the therapeutic process and work in a relational way; bringing respect, authenticity, empathy and warmth. My experienced of working in a range of settings has enabled me to support my clients with a variety of concerns. I work with anyone who needs and seeks help, supporting them to restore their life’s balance so that they may be a better version of themselves.
Issues I work with:
- Self esteem and confidence issues
- Stress, conflicts or difficulties at work.
- Emotional difficulties, anger management, handling crisis
- Relationship problems, divorce
- Addiction and substance misuse
- Problems caused by childhood sexual abuse
- Conflict in parental relationships
- Childhood issues of abandonment
- Cultural displacement
Where I have worked:
I have worked in a variety of settings in my career as a therapist, course tutor, facilitator and coach including:
- Holloway prison
- Metanoia Institute
- Primary and secondary schools
- Various corporate organisations as a learning & development consultant and coach.
Accredited member of BACP & UKCP
- Post Graduate Clinical Diploma Parent & young person, Kings College London (2020)
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision, Metanoia Institute, Middlesex (2015)
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision, Metanoia Institute, Middlesex (2013)
- Masters in Transactional Analysis, Berne Institute, Middlesex (2012)
- Certified Transactional Analyst in Psychotherapy, European Association for Transactional Analysis.
- Post Graduate Clinical Diploma, Berne Institute Middlesex (2007)
- Diploma Transactional Analysis, Berne Institute, (2006)
- Dialectic Behaviour Therapy intensive parts 1 & 2 (2010)
- Certificate in Person Centred therapy, University of London
- Solution Focused therapy